May 21, 2014
OpenMM 6.0.1 Now Available
By Joy Ku
Version 6.0.1 of OpenMM is now available for download. This is a patch release to fix the following bugs:
- Missing information from serialized systems
- CPU platform segfaults with very few water molecules
- Incorrect results when using MultipleCustomCompoundBondForces on the Reference platform
- Integer overflow in long range dispersion correction
- Exception in the StateDataReporter when reporting speed
- Incorrect PME results when using multiple CUDA or OpenCL devices
To learn more about these changes, visit the forum discussion at https://simtk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=4873.
We encourage anyone using 6.0 (or earlier versions for that matter) to upgrade.