I provide a script code (Scilab) that creates ground reaction force (.mot) files from .csv (Comma Separated Values) files.
* Please prepare .csv (Comma Separated Values) files of ground reaction forces (Units: N, m, Nm).
* You can easily conduct batch processing using the script code.
* You can remove a header including some rows.
* You can remove some unnecessary columns.
* You can change directions of axes (x, y, z axes) for OpenSim.
* If you do not have a software to export ground reaction force (.mot) files, the script code may help you.