Recurring Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: August 12, 2014
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Craig Bennetts
- Jason Halloran
- Robb Colbrunn
- Discuss immediate action items from the last meeting.
- Discuss data acquired for oks004 so far.
- Decide immediate action items for the next meeting.
Immediate action items:
- Add readme files to Midas to describe joint mechanical testing data files (tdms and config files) for previously obtained data.
- Robb and Tara
- Do a quick comparison for tibiofemoral joint testing data for oks004 with previously obtained data (sanity check).
- Conduct cartilage mechanical testing (confined compression, unconfined compression, tensile) with Tara to familiarize her with the process.
- Separate MRI files in Midas based on sequence.
- Snehal and Craig
- Upload script for renaming MRI files to repository.
- Update pressure calibration procedure.
- Update oks004 wiki page to provide information on specimen-specific experimentation.
- Recommend changes in specifications based on oks004 testing experience in the oks004 wiki page.
- Per Robb, there were no in-depth discussions. Attendees updated each other on the progress of immediate action items.