Recurring Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: Feb 10, 2015
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Craig Bennetts
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Robb Colbrunn
- Tara Bonner
- Discuss immediate action items from the last meeting.
- Discuss oks007 data.
- Decide immediate action items for the next meeting.
Immediate Action Items:
- Order pressure sensors.
- Set up meeting with Robb, Tony and Andrew to build another tissue thickness measurement system.
- Start script for tissue testing data processing.
- Move tissue samples to third floor freezer.
- Upload oks007 MRI to in-house data management system and put sample images on wiki.
- Upload laxity curves to oks007 wiki page.
- Order sutures, needles, chucks, and small red bags.
- Transfer testing pictures from all personal devices to Midas.
- Discuss immediate action items from last meeting.
- Tara explained the tdms file organization to Craig and Snehal. This file type is used to store robotics data collected during mechanical testing of the joints.
- Craig started the script to simulate rigid body motion for pivot shift study.
Snehal has started familiarizing herself with the OpenKnee generation one,version 2 model and is running the model by modifying the model file.
- Snehal also filled out online form with Tekscan for a quote for pressure sensors. She will contact them by phone to expedite the process.
- Robb will be meeting with the facilities people to discuss backup power for freezer in the robot lab.
- Discuss oks007 data.
- The team concluded that the testing for oks007 went fairly smoothly and any deviations are noted on the relevant wiki page.
- All the data will be uploaded to in house data management system (Midas) and sample MRI scans and joint data will be added to oks007 page for posterity.
- Decide immediate actions items for next meeting.
- Immediate action items were assigned to members and agreed upon by the team.
- Extra set of tissue testing clamps is necessary and the only available set is being shared by several labs. Snehal will follow up on getting new clamps made.
- As of now, a specimen is not available for testing next month and Snehal will follow up on orders with Science Care (4 knees pending).
- Snehal will also make sure the correct freezer key (for third floor walk-in freezer) is available for future tests.
- The group also discussed the pivot shift study.
- Headings of kinematic/kinetic data provided in spreadsheets were discussed.
- Test time for pivot shift was 1.36 s (original surgeon speed) * 50 (times slower) = 68s.
TDMS data file version (used for the cadaver pivot shift study) is different than existing SimVitro software version.