Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: Feb 6, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss joint data extraction for running models.
- Discuss Knee Hub launch and potential concerns / ideas.
- Snehal updated Rici on the ongoing efforts in Open Knee(s). Snehal will be completing cartilage repeatability test set for oks003 in another week. This set will contain 54 tests when completed.
- Snehal has started creating geometries from the segmentations. The goal is to complete all geometries by first week of march.
- The goals for the end of this grant year are to submit MRI data manuscript, analyse oks003 cartilage data and assemble and run all models (Note: simple compression simulation will be adequate to meet grant specific aims. Models do not need to be run/validated with actual joint data as of now).
- Rici has developed a script to visualize experimental data into model coordinate system and convert the data to be used as input to finite element models. She will put the code in the repository and update Wiki with instructions to use it.
- Snehal and Rici also discussed the plan for Knee Hub (meeting updates are posted here for now until decision is made about future location).
- Snehal suggested that it will save time if she ported the specifications for image segmentation, geometry generation etc to Knee Hub and let Ariel follow those to segment and create geometries. It will serve as a good test case for reproducibility.
- Rici pointed out that data labeling will be critical and perhaps should be standardized to be used by all teams.
- Data management sites will be built on simtk for both Open Knee(s) and Knee Hub similar to Multis once the platform is launched later this year.