Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: Feb 13, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss joint data extraction for running models.
- Discuss Knee Hub launch and potential concerns / ideas.
- Snehal completed another set of cartilage tensile repeatability test. The tests appeared to be fairly repeatable. Two more sets will be completed in the next week. This will wrap up the repeatability test set for oks003 cartilage with a total of 54 tests.
- Snehal also completed oks003 geometries. She will continue to clean up the segmentation and create geometries for the rest of the specimens for the next few week.
- Rici updated Specifications/ModelingKinematicsKinetics/Discussion with instructions to use the script she developed to create visualization of experimental tests in modeling (image) coordinate system and to prepare experimental data for model inputs.
- General organization of information flow from all groups participating in Knee Hub was discussed.