Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: March 13, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Ariel Schwartz
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss joint data extraction to run Open Knee models.
- Discuss Knee Hub progress.
- Open Knee(s)
- Snehal submitted an abstract for American Society of Biomechanics conference. The abstract was focused on recently completed mechanical testing for oks003 cartilage.
- For the abstract, she calculated the coefficients of variation for the average instantaneous and equilibrium moduli. Unconfined compression and tensile tests show good repeatability. Confined compression test results showed more variability. This could be due to the challenges in performing confined compression tests such as, proper alignment of sample, filter and the moving indentor head.
- Snehal is working on the MRI data manuscript.
- Ahmet suggested fitting the loading data before and after preconditioning to a Neo Hookean model for a preliminary analysis.
- Rici will continue working on resolving data extraction from TDMS files.
- Knee Hub
- Ahmet met with the collaborators to discuss the project timeline and decide the specimens that will be used in the study. Details can be found at,
- It was decided that the CCF team would start working on consolidating relevant specifications based on those developed for Open Knee(s). These documents may be used to reorganize current Open Knee(s) specifications.
- None noted.