Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: March 27, 2018
Time: 10:30 AM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Ariel Schwartz
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss joint data extraction to run Open Knee models.
- Discuss Knee Hub progress.
- Open Knee(s)
- Snehal is working on the MRI data manuscript and will complete it for Ahmet's review this week.
- Snehal has started updating the Roadmap wiki page with segmentation and geometries. Her goal is to complete all (including redoing registration markers) before the advisory board meeting.
- She has also started working on a python script to fit various material models to the tissue testing data.
- Rici resolved the tibiofemoral joint testing data extraction issues. Errors in registration marker segmentation were mainly introducing registration errors. Registration markers will be re-segmented.
- Knee Hub
- Ariel will document the specifications (segmentation, geometry generation etc) that will be used in the first phase of the study. These specifications will be based on those already developed for Open Knee(s). Once organized, the Open Knee(s) specifications on Wiki will also be edited to reflect the procedures actually used. All the supporting information may be moved to another location.
- Potential future projects were discussed.