Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: July 03, 2018
Time: 12:00 PM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Ariel Schwartz
- Rodrigo Lopez-Navarro
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss Knee Hub progress.
- Open Knee(s)
- Snehal submitted the MRI data manuscript to Scientific Data.
- Generation 1 model is modified to be compatible with FEBio v2.7 and is uploaded to the repository. Will be disseminated soon.
- Snehal will continue to work on cartilage manuscript and poster for upcoming ASB conference.
- Snehal will also start working on model development (starting with oks008). She may redo /correct segmentation prior to model building.
Rodrigo presented the work done for his internship in the Erdemir lab. The presentation and related documents can be found here.
- Knee Hub
- Ariel will complete the draft for Model development specifications for Ahmet's review.
- Snehal met with Mingrui Yang ( Project Staff for Xiaojuan Li, Ph.D. at Cleveland Clinic) to discuss possible collaboration, the primary goal for which is use of deep learning tools for medical image segmentation (mainly knee joint).