Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: April 02, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Ariel Schwartz
- Benjamin Landis
- Ellen Klonowski
- Tammy Owings
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss Knee Hub progress.
- Open Knee(s)
- Snehal is working on corrections for cartilage manuscript. Will discuss edits with Ahmet before next meeting.
- She also build models for oks007-oks009. oks008 and oks008 ran with only cartilage contacts. oks007 is giving segmentation fault. She will troubleshoot the issues in the coming weeks along with working on oks006 and oks001 models.
Stanford group launched the test site for the integrated data management system for SimTk. Snehal created a sample project and Rici uploaded some data to it to test the utility and provided feedback.
- Rici will give a presentation on joint mechanical testing data processing.
- Tammy reviewed and edited the Open knees wiki pages. She reorganized some pages and will need input from the team members to make some more appropriate changes to ensure all the relevant information is captured in the right sequence.
- Knee Hub
- Ariel and Ahmet worked on and completed both the oks003 and Natural knee models. Both the models are running fully with all the relevant ties, contacts and in-situ strains.
- Ahmet will go over the model calibration specifications.
- None noted.