Biweekly Meeting of Cleveland Clinic Core Team
Date: April 16, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Means: In person meeting
- Ahmet Erdemir
- Snehal Chokhandre
- Erica Neumann
- Ariel Schwartz
- Benjamin Landis
- Ellen Klonowski
- Discuss Open Knee(s) progress.
- Discuss Knee Hub progress.
- Open Knee(s)
- Snehal and Ahmet discussed the cartilage characterization manuscript introduction and methods after Snehal made recommended corrections. Snehal will update the manuscript as discussed.
- Snehal ran oks007 - oks009 using the latest customization settings. The errors from previous attempts persisted.
- oks006 is assembled and will be run. Snehal also corrected oks001 segmentation and will work on building the model.
- Snehal will upload all models and related information to Midas for other team members to try and run/fix the models.
- Information for the data package for cartilage manuscript is on Midas.
- Rici will give a presentation / training session to go over the registration and data resampling for joint testing data.
- Knee Hub
- Ariel will prepare the model development (Phase 1) package.
- Ahmet will go over the model calibration specifications.
- The Erdemir lab will meet next week to go over all projects and decide which critical milestones need to be met this summer.