A musculoskeletal model for movements that involve high hip and knee flexion Public Forum

The project introduces a refined musculoskeletal model that can be used to simulate movements that involve substantial hip and knee flexion. The model is based on the model published by Rajagopal et al., (2016).
SimTK Admin
Site Admin

A musculoskeletal model for movements that involve high hip and knee flexion Public Forum

Post by SimTK Admin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:51 pm

Welcome to the A musculoskeletal model for movements that involve high hip and knee flexion public forum. Feel free to browse or search the topics for helpful information, or post a topic of your own.

saylee patkar

Re: A musculoskeletal model for movements that involve high hip and knee flexion Public Forum

Post by saylee patkar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:52 am

Hi,
I am thinking about using LaiArnold2017 model for studying high knee and hip flexion analysis. But I am not sure about which TASK, CONSTRAINTS AND ACTUATOR files should be used for CMC or RRA?
I don't think using the supporting files for gait2354 and 2392 will be the correct method for that.
Please suggest something and if possible share the required files.
Thank you.

Adrian Lai

Re: A musculoskeletal model for movements that involve high hip and knee flexion Public Forum

Post by Adrian Lai » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 am

Hi Saylee,

I would use the task, constraints and actuator files from this project as a start to run RRA and CMC (https://simtk.org/frs/?group_id=773).

All the bodies and degrees of freedom should be identical so they should work. Then from there, you can tweak the files to suit your purpose.

Good luck.

Adrian