Access violation

Provide easy-to-use, extensible software for modeling, simulating, controlling, and analyzing the neuromusculoskeletal system.
Dimitar Stanev

Re: Access violation

Post by Dimitar Stanev » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:55 am

WARNING: Parameter #3 (initialStatesFileName = ) is NOT a valid MATLAB character array (string) naming a file on your path.
The S-Function will attempt to use initial states from the MATLAB workspace instead.

Is this warning a problem?

Try running Dependency Walker on the .mexw32 and see if the correct libraries are linked or post the results.

ali safaeifar

Post by ali safaeifar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:11 am

No that warning isn't a problem.

please see the attached image!
That's results of Dependency Walker.

where can i download opensim 2.4 version?
Thank you so much.
Attachments
a1.PNG
a1.PNG (155.35 KiB) Viewed 601 times

Thomas Uchida

Post by Thomas Uchida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 pm

My suggestion would be to ensure that you're using all the same software and model versions that were used by the authors of the simtk project. Older versions of OpenSim are available here: https://simtk.org/frs/?group_id=91 (under "Previous Releases").

Dimitar Stanev

Post by Dimitar Stanev » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:26 am

It seems that you can't locate the OpenSim .dll files which are linked at runtime. Try to check the matlab path variables and also, try copy these files (red) next to .mex file to check.

I think in the project folder you can find v2.4 also.

ali safaeifar

Post by ali safaeifar » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:34 am

Hi,
Thanks for answers. I apologize for my bad English!!!
i could to solve the problem of dlls, but just two remains: gpsvc.dll & IEShims.dll
when i use Dependency Walker it gives me "Missing module" error.
but this dlls are in this folder "C:\Windows\System32"; this directory is used for other dlls (in Dependency Walker) and have no error like this.

I know that dlls that are in this directory are for 64 bit windows where dlls in the "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" directory are for 32 bit windows.
maybe it makes conflicts! but in Dependency Walker are x86 files (no 64bit);

also when i try to debug code by visual studio 2008; it uses this directory ("C:\Windows\SysWOW64" )for dlls! :o

also when i try to open "gpsvc.dll" file from this directory (C:\Windows\System32) by "open" menu in Dependency Walker this file doesn't show in dialog! :shock: :shock:

now i'm using Version2.4.0 but i have same problem!

i tried to attach the "openSimSFunction.dwi" that i saved from Dependency Walker but i couldn't (some error) .
i don't know that it can to help or not.

thank you so much.