Copyright (C) 2013 Stanford University
This work is available under the Creative Commons Attribution License, summarized below. For full legal text, please see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode
You are free:
* to Share (to copy, distribute, and transmit the work)
* to Remix (to adapt the work)
* to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
* Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
* Public Domain - Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
* Other Rights - In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The moral rights of the author;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
* Notice - For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
SimTK is maintained through Grant R01GM124443 01A1 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). It was initially developed as part of the Simbios project funded by the NIH as part of the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research, Grant U54 GM072970.