The overall goal of this study is to describe tibiofemoral joint testing in a scholarly form by curating data from multiple Open Knee(s) specimens.
- To describe tibioofemoral joint testing in the context of specimen-specific modeling and simulation of the knee
- To provide a summary of tibiofemoral joint mechanics of Open Knee(s) specimens
- Ahmet Erdemir - study planning, outline of publications
- Snehal Chokhandre - assisting experimentation, support of publications
- Craig Bennetts - assisting experimentation, support of publications
- Tara Bonner - lead and conduct experimentation, lead development of publications
- Robb Colbrunn - conducting experimentation, support of publications
Source Code Repository
- An abstract to SB3C 2015 was submitted.